Recruiting is sometimes the very definition of insanity. You get a job, then you search for candidates, conduct interviews, place the candidate, they quit, and the cycle repeats.
Numerous issues and landmines frequent the journey for the recruiters searching for the best talent. Hiring managers can be unrealistic but in many cases, this is the recruiter’s fault. In an effort to please and dazzle our hiring managers, we rarely manage their expectations. Part of the problem is that the recruiting processes are often inefficient and lack direction.
If you find yourself working tirelessly to attract and retain the top talent in your industry, you are not alone. Without an efficient process with checks and balances, organizations look more chaotic mayhem than finely tuned machines. A large part of the dysfunction starts with the lack of efficiency in what is known as traditional recruiting. There are four pitfalls to how recruiting is performed at most organizations:
- Everything is a priority so nothing is a priority.
- There is a lack of direction or rhythm to the process.
- Recruiters are often misaligned to business needs.
- The feedback process is chaotic and inefficient.
Sprint Recruiting applies the AGILE methodology to recruiting, enabling recruiting organizations to work smarter and more efficiently. It is built upon four principles to combat the pitfalls of recruiting:
- The Business drives prioritization.
- Work in Progress Limits drive focus and creates a cadence.
- The Sprint increases efficiency.
- The Feedback Loop drives progress and creates mutual accountability.
The Sprint Recruiting methodology is designed to address each of these with an easy to follow, cohesive process to execute for both the recruiters and clients. The goal is to give you the necessary information for you and your team to implement this successful recruiting methodology to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
Get ready. Your Recruiting Utopia is within your reach.
- Get helpful recruiting tips sent to you monthly!
- Read each chapter of the book Sprint Recruiting as it’s written
- Resources including graphics, reports and training
- Special Q&A sessions to learn how Sprint Recruiting can help you transform your Talent Strategy.