Here are some of the podcast interviews I’ve done recently talking about Sprint Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion, Recruiting Analytics and a host of other relevant topics.
- Upstart HR– Ben and I discuss how we’ve used AGILE in Recruiting as well as the key metrics every Recruiting Leader should be measuring.
- Recruiting Automation Podcast-I discuss how BBVA USA has adapted its candidate interactions to nurture and welcome candidates though today’s unprecedented candidate journey. I also discuss how we use data to pinpoint and address inclusivity challenges in the hiring process, and share how BBVA USA has gone above and beyond in it’s own D&I culture, both on global and local levels.
- Recruiting Automation Conference– I sat on an incredible panel tackling the topic of Recruiting’s responsibility in tackling unemployment in the market.
- Recruiting by the Numbers– Panel discussion on the top metrics to focus on in the new Talent Acquisition Landscape found on the following channels:
- 🎧 Apple Podcasts – https://lnkd.in/gXx2r89
- 🎧Spotify – https://lnkd.in/g3R5xsm
- 🎧iHeart Radio – https://lnkd.in/g-Jz77A
- Recruitment Hackers Podcast– I talk about my ideal world, when my 28 person Talent Acquisition team would come into the office with 8 qualified candidates booked and ready to be interviewed — sourced, engaged, and scheduled by an AI assistant.
Do you have a podcast or conference and like to collaborate? Let’s make something together!