Here are some of the podcast interviews I’ve done recently talking about Sprint Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion, Recruiting Analytics and a host of other relevant topics.
- Upstart HR– Ben and I discuss how we’ve used AGILE in Recruiting as well as the key metrics every Recruiting Leader should be measuring.
- Recruiting Automation Podcast-I discuss how BBVA USA has adapted its candidate interactions to nurture and welcome candidates though today’s unprecedented candidate journey. I also discuss how we use data to pinpoint and address inclusivity challenges in the hiring process, and share how BBVA USA has gone above and beyond in it’s own D&I culture, both on global and local levels.
- Recruiting Automation Conference– I sat on an incredible panel tackling the topic of Recruiting’s responsibility in tackling unemployment in the market.
- Recruiting by the Numbers– Panel discussion on the top metrics to focus on in the new Talent Acquisition Landscape found on the following channels: 🎧 Apple Podcasts 🎧Spotify 🎧iHeart Radio
- Recruitment Hackers Podcast– I talk about my ideal world, when my 28 person Talent Acquisition team would come into the office with 8 qualified candidates booked and ready to be interviewed — sourced, engaged, and scheduled by an AI assistant. 🎧 Apple Podcasts 🎧 Google Podcasts 🎧 Spotify
- Recruiting Future– Matt Alder is one of my favorite podcasts to listen to! Recruiting transformations are currently underway in many companies to solve both the problems of the present and create a vision of the future. Change is tough, and it’s always good to hear from talent acquisitions leaders who have been successful in innovating their company’s approach to recruiting. Listen here to our Recruiting Utopia!
- CoffeTalk with Hiretual – Looking to learn how to integrate AI into your recruiting efforts? Would you like to learn the high points of Sprint Recruiting? Great, these two 10 minute talks with Hiretual hit both of these topics in a fireside chat style. Check Sprint out here. Check out my Recruiting Utopia Here.
- The Matt Baxter Show– Fun dropping this episode with Trent Cotton – we first connected after both being speakers at the Hiretual skill hack event. And then became friends afterwards. We talk smack, sprint recruiting, and so much more. Listen to the podcast here.
Do you have a podcast or conference and like to collaborate? Let’s make something together!