In recruiting, every minute counts. Recruiters juggle a multitude of tasks, from scheduling interviews to assessing candidate qualifications. One common challenge they face is the tedious task of note-taking during interviews. But what if there was a solution that could eliminate this burden and streamline the entire process? Enter Metaview Interview Notes – the game-changing tool designed to revolutionize the way recruiters work.
Recruiters face a constant challenge – summarizing the wealth of information gleaned from candidate interviews. Manually taking notes during these calls can be time-consuming and distracting. Moreover, there’s always the risk of missing crucial details in the flurry of conversation. This is where Metaview Interview Notes comes into play.
Metaview Interview Notes has been tailor-made to cater specifically to recruiters’ needs. Here are some of its standout features I really liked:
- Seamless Integration: The workflow is designed to be as familiar as possible to recruiters. With a simple sync of your calendar and phone number through the switchboard, you’re ready to go. This is a great way to increase adoption by your recruiting team and hiring managers. I was really impressed with the simplicity.
- Background Note-Taking: One of its most impressive features is its ability to take notes in the background, without disrupting the flow of the conversation. This eliminates the need for manual note-taking during interviews. If you’re like me, the candidate notes can be all over the place and hard to follow. Metaview’s AI helps make sense of the madness in an amazing and concise summary that can be easily shared with the hiring team.
- Customizable Note Formats: Metaview interview offers the flexibility to customize note formats. You can convert candidate responses into bullet points, change links, remove personal information, and even edit notes directly.
- Efficient Navigation: The platform allows you to click on specific portions of the transcript and video through a simple arrow click, ensuring you can quickly revisit important sections.
- Template Variety: Metaview Interview Notes offers a range of templates to summarize notes in various ways. Whether it’s topic highlights, screening calls, or technical debriefs, you can pick the template that suits your needs. I liked this particular feature because it allows more consistency along the interview process that can be driven at an organizational level. One of the things that keeps me up at night is what hiring managers are asking during the interview process. Metaview’s product definitely helps move the interview process into a more standardized and fair arena.
- AI Assistant: The AI-powered assistant is a game-changer. You can ask it any question, and it will provide answers based on the information gathered during the interview.
- Analytics: Get insights into your interview process with analytics that show the number of questions asked, the candidate’s speaking duration, and comparisons against company benchmarks.
- PDF Downloads: You can download your interview notes as PDFs or copy the text, making it easy to share and review with your team.
- Template Flexibility: Create your own templates or change them after the call. Metaview Interview Notes will automatically rewrite the notes based on your new selection.
- Time Saver: In essence, Metaview Interview Notes is the ultimate time-saver for recruiters. Its “Too long didn’t read” feature summarizes the call by selecting key topics discussed, all powered by AI. This allows recruiters to spend more time engaging the candidate without sacrificing the critical need of note taking.
Honestly, there is so much I liked about this product, I can’t include it all. Be sure to take a look for yourself by checking out the team’s YouTube channel. Here are some videos I would suggest you start with:
- Quick explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FVS_0q7Sg
- Metaview Answers (ChatGPT for your interviews): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVefoGTNssA&t=6s
- Customize how the AI takes your notes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNCCPpuBCw
- Privacy controls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYTe0DEWVso
- Use Metaview on debriefs and intake calls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyo6YEDJUTw
- Funny video explaining Metaview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFjwr7wrQnc
Metaview Interview Notes is a game-changer for recruiters, offering a seamless and efficient way to manage interview notes. By automating the note-taking process and providing valuable customization and analytical insights, it empowers recruiters to focus on what truly matters – finding the best talent for their organizations. Say goodbye to the hassle of note-taking and embrace a more efficient recruiting process with Metaview Interview Notes. It’s time to revolutionize your recruitment game!
If you are interested in a demo, click here. Be sure to tell the team I sent you!
and Sprint Recruiting
Trent Cotton is a highly accomplished leader and strategist with extensive experience in organizational development, talent management, and business operations. With a strong background in HR leadership, he has a proven track record of designing and implementing innovative HR programs that drive employee engagement, retention, and business performance.
As an experienced executive, Trent has worked with some of the world’s leading companies, where he has led and supported HR initiatives across a broad range of functions, including talent acquisition, workforce planning, diversity and inclusion, performance management, and employee relations. He is also highly skilled in HR technology implementation, data analytics, and HR process improvement, helping organizations to optimize their HR operations and drive business results.
If you follow his blog http://www.sprintrecruiting.com or have read his book, Sprint Recruiting, you would experience his raw communication style, his ability to build and lead high-performing teams, and his strategic mindset. He is passionate about creating workplaces where employees can thrive and grow, and he is committed to helping organizations leverage the power of their people to achieve their business objectives.
In addition to his professional experience, Trent is actively involved in his community and has served on several boards and committees supporting education, workforce development, and diversity initiatives.
In his free time, Trent has written two books: “The 7 Deadly Sins of HR” and most recently, “Sprint Recruiting”. He will be releasing “The High Performing Recruiting Team” in the fall of 2023 and “FutHRist” in 2024.
He’s an active participant in the HR Industry and is asked to participate in roundtables or provide keynotes for many organizations. His blog Sprintrecruiting.com reaches thousands of readers and provides unique insights on a range of recruiting topics.