If you are unfamiliar with Eightfold, it is the provider of the Talent Intelligence Platform™, one of the most effective ways for organizations to retain top performers, upskill and reskill the workforce, recruit top talent efficiently, and reach diversity goals. The firm leverages its deep learning artificial intelligence platform to empower enterprises to transform their talent into a competitive advantage.
Eightfold recently announced the availability of its Job Intelligence Engine. The Eightfold Job Intelligence Engine provides an AI-powered foundation for role definitions that dynamically self-learns, incorporating internal and external market data to optimize all talent decisions. As a result, HR leaders can attain complete visibility into the skills of their existing workforce, and understand the training and hiring needs required to keep pace with industry evolution.
Some key advantages of Job Intelligence Engine include:
- Accelerating Time to Hire
- Reduce time to write job descriptions, define role requirements and transform hiring management alignment
- Deploying Consistent Talent Quantity across the Company
- Establish a consistent standard for hiring, internal mobility, talent development and promotions for every role.
- Providing Talent Continuity for every Role
- Proactive visibility into available Talent based on Role definition and succession management for every role.
- Future-ready Workforce
- Constantly align roles with skills that are relevant for future needs, via automated and dynamic change management.
Eightfold AI’s Eightfold Job Intelligence Engine Provides Unprecedented Job Architecture Based on Skills and Capabilities of the Workforce and should definitely be one of the tools both HR and Talent Acquisition professionals leverage in this challenging talent market.
and Sprint Recruiting
I joined the HR industry in 2004 after working as a sales leader in the Financial Services Industry for eight years. After spending his first couple of years in HR trying to fit in, I found my voice. Now I leverage all of the things I once hated about HR to become a consultant and invaluable partner to the businesses I support. I contribute to the HRGazzette and to DataDrivenInvestor on Medium. WARNING: my writing style is raw and in your face, not what you would expect from an HR executive.
- Get helpful recruiting tips sent to you monthly!
- Read each chapter of the book Sprint Recruiting as it’s written
- Resources including graphics, reports and training
- Special Q&A sessions to learn how Sprint Recruiting can help you transform your Talent Strategy.