Any successful recruiter is good at three things: identifying prospects, manage a pipeline, and manage clients’ expectations. As a talent leader, your job is to develop and execute a recruiting strategy leveraging these three to deliver talent to the organization. Most talent leaders find themselves putting out fires and reacting to whatever crisis arrives during the day. Believe it or not, there is a way to supercharge your Talent Acquisition Strategy.
I recently had the opportunity to sit down with Benjamin Mena on the Elite Recruiter Podcast to discuss how leaders can maximize results without adding more work. We spent some time going through the four principles of Sprint Recruiting:
- The Sprint drives efficiency
- The Business drives the priority
- The Work in Progress Limits drive focus
- Feedback keeps the progress moving
After Benjamin and I unpacked the basics of Sprint Recruiting, we spend some time discussing how you can implement the methodology at your firm. How do you roll this out to your team? What about your clients, how would they need to be trained?
We answer all of these questions and give you a preview to what you can learn in the Sprint Recruiting book.
If you are a Director or Manager of a recruiting team this is an episode to check out!
- Get helpful recruiting tips sent to you monthly!
- Read each chapter of the book Sprint Recruiting as it’s written
- Resources including graphics, reports and training
- Special Q&A sessions to learn how Sprint Recruiting can help you transform your Talent Strategy.